Car theory test
Practise for the Car Driving Theory Test 2020 with the latest revision tools licensed by DVSA. Use the free theory test practice or subscribe and get all practices.
1Hazard Perception Test
- Start the video by pressing the "start" -button.
- Press the "Hazard!" -button when you see a developing hazard.
- Do not press too many times or the system may stop recording your reactions.
- When you press the "Hazard!" -button, a marker appears at the point where you pressed
- At the end of the video, select "Show solution" and you see a time frame when the hazard appeared in the video
- The number on the time frame displays the available score in each point, if you reacted to a hazard at the point where the number 5 is, you got full 5 points.
- If you react to a hazard too early or too late (not inside the time frame), you get 0 points.
- (In the live test, there is no "Hazard!" -button, just press somewhere over the video and your response is recorded.)
- To have a smooth video playback, make sure your internet connection is at least 1mbps